The following are the questions to be discussed:
What are the basic characteristics of the target group - Teachers
- Age/educational level /degree of diversity / professional background / gender, and similar.
- What possible perceptions may they hold of HRE; e.g. how this is changing the content of their value classes; their ideas about participating in the work-shop/training, and how they see their role(s) in the development and lives of their students – do they characterize themselves as ‘activists’ (?) for instance.
- What are the possible human rights problems that they themselves are suffering, causing etc? And what are their perceptions of their problems (or the problems of their students) and the relevance of the proposed human rights program.
Basic characteristics of the target group – Students
- Age / educational level – maturity – experience/ degree of diversity/ gender and similar.
- What are the human rights problems that they are suffering, causing, experiencing, witnessing etc.
- What are their perceptions of these problems/issues?
- Their awareness level regarding problems/issues in their society and daily-life.
- What is their learning capacity?